What DYW can do for employers
The DYW DG team helps employers in the region to engage with young people, shape their skills and inspire them to be the workforce of the future.
We can help you:
- identify skills gap in potential candidates and offer solutions to address this
- access new ideas from young people
- raise the profile of your business in your local community
The services we can offer include:
- Work Ready, for example our CITB Work Ready programme
- Sector based work academies, such as Step into Care
Find out more about DYW Services.
Foundation and Modern Apprenticeships
Apprenticeships help young people gain the experience and skills they need for the workplace.
There are three different types of apprenticeship, so you can choose one that fits your needs as an employer.
Partnerships with schools
DYW DG can help you form partnerships with schools and colleges. Working together, you can:
- inspire and encourage young people to work for you
- offer work-related learning experiences
- help young people develop the skills and knowledge you need in the workplace
- gain from the skills and fresh perspective of a new young workforce
- give back to your community
- promote a positive awareness of your business in your local community
Want to find out more about how DYW DG can help? Contact us for more information.